Content Editor Jobs Apply Online:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Content Editor Jobs, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Content Editor Jobs in full details.
Today British Airways has published a Content Editor Jobs notification on its official website, candidates who has full fill the Content Editor Jobs criteria can apply for the Content Editor Jobs posts.
British Airways Hiring the candidate for the following posts that are Content Editor, Video Editor Remote, Content Creator Editor or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Content Editor Jobs, all Degree or higher (desirable), candidates can apply for the Content Editor Jobs posts.
There is a maximum number of Content Editor Jobs posts is available, all candidates can apply for the Content Editor posts, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of candidates, make sure they full fill the Content Editor Jobs eligibility criteria.
Content Editor Jobs Apply online process has been already started from today but the Content Editor Jobs hiring authority has not mentioned the last date to apply for the Content Editor posts, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Content Editor Jobs, YouTube Video Editor Job, make sure they full fill the Content Editor Jobs Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Content Editor Jobs, Content Editor, Article Editor, Web Content Editor Jobs, Technical Content Editor, Senior Video Editor Job, Junior Content Editor etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our on Telegram.
Content Editor Jobs Apply Online
|Name of Organization||British Airways|
|Post of Name||Content Editor|
|Qualifications||Degree or Higher Desirable|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Age||Minimum 18 Years|
|Job Location||Heathrow, England|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Content Editor Jobs Description
- Digital Content Editors are responsible for producing, editing and uploading engaging and high-quality content for our digital experiences. The role brings together creative content thinking, writing and editing skills, user insights, data analytics and business goals to develop world-class digital experiences.
Content Editor Jobs Responsibilities
- Ensure content on specified areas of the website and app is accurate, up to date and customer-focussed.
- Write, edit and curate clear, concise and engaging content for our digital experiences and channels.
- Take ownership of the consistent presentation of content across key information pages on ba.com
- Optimise existing content based on data and insight to ensure high quality performance.
- Liaise with other departments on best practice for delivering digital content experiences that benefit the customer and the business.
- Make sure appropriate content is shown to a user in the right place and in the best format, working closely with UX designers.
- Work as part of the ba.com DOM team, being on the out of hours rota to respond in times of disruption.
- Proofread, fact-check and edit.
- Be a champion for our copy and digital content strategy, clearly communicating its importance to our stakeholders.
- Implement and contribute to the overarching content strategy and tone of voice for our digital channels; ensuring alignment with the broader customer experience and brand direction.
- Work with the rest of the retail and digital team and key stakeholders around the business, on the ideation, creation and execution of world-class, world-reaching digital content.
Content Editor Jobs Skills and capabilities
Skills and capabilities
- Good communicator with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Clear understanding of how research, testing and data analytics can help to shape content
- Experience of adapting copy to differing channel requirements, e.g. desktop vs. Mobile vs social vs email vs push, SEO etc
- Excellent copywriting skills; ideally with a travel, entertainment or lifestyle focus
- Good grasp of SEO best practice
- Experience and understanding of how personalisation can improve digital experiences
- Working knowledge of industry standard content management systems and creative tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organisational skills and happy to work across a number of projects at any one time.
- Good eye for photography and visual design
- Comfortable working remotely and on-site
Content Editor Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Content Management Systems is required.
- Capable writer and efficient copy editor.
- Photo editing experience
- Degree or higher (desirable)
- Portfolio of relevant work
- Experience in a similar content editor role
- A broad understanding of all disciplines within digital content, including analytics, product management, user experience research, UX and UI design, content production and content management, optimisation
How to apply for Content Editor Jobs?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Content Editor Jobs Notification carefully before going to apply for the Content Editor Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Content Editor Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Content Editor Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. after successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Content Editor Jobs Notification
- Content Editor Jobs Notification Download
- Content Editor Jobs Online Apply
- Content Editor Jobs Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com