Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs:- Community Outreach Associate is inviting the candidates for Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs, this is a wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs, now can apply.
Community Outreach Associate provides Every good facility in the Advanced Recovery Systems network strives to provide the highest quality of care, using evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to help men, women, and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without the burden of substance abuse or mental illness.
The Community Outreach Associate will work to create, establish and maintain new and existing relationships with referral sources within the assigned area and help assist patients seeking treatment find appropriate treatment locations.
Works effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure the success of the facility by completing the following:
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with senior management, physicians, clinicians, admissions and members of the business development team
- Assist with creating and strengthening referral relationships
- Assist with organizing and planning onsite facility-specific events and tours
- Organize quarterly CEU presentations and events and assist with facility specific conference registrations
- Must identify local speaking opportunities, facilitate speaker submissions and ensure presence at all local community events
- Assist with coordination of alumni events and activities. Help build and maintain database. Assist with follow-up calls when needed.
- Work in tandem with alumni coordinator to ensure maximum opt-ins to alumni group, participation in events and online reviews from patients, families and referral sources
- Build rapport with current patients while onsite
- Host quarterly alumni events in territory (may plan larger events biannually if necessary)
- Consistent communication with Case Management / DOA/ Ops/ Clinical/ Medical
- Family Weekend Attendance/participation (Friday sessions)
- Flexible, adaptable and eager to learn with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and discretion
- Knowledge of treatment industry a plus
- Entry Level Paralegal Jobs | Corporate Paralegal Jobs
- American Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs | American Airlines Jobs
- Appen Data Collection Job | Work from home Opportunites
- Law Clerk Jobs | Law Clerk Jobs USA
- Desi Jobs In USA | Desi Job Consultants In USA
Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs Eligibility
- Interested candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, sales, business or related field preferred
- Candidates must have minimum two (2) years of experience in business development/referral relations. Experience in the behavioral healthcare industry preferred.
- Good driving record that meets safety and company insurance standard
- Candidate should have ability to establish long term relationship with referral sources; represent the company in marketing related activities.
- Candidates must have good communication skills.
- Proficiency in sales and marketing.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to manage independent projects and task.
- Ability to travel locally and nationally.
Candidates will get Great benefits including 401(k), paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Community Outreach Associate Salary
Community Outreach Associate Salary:- The authority has not disclosed the Community Outreach Associate Salary as per our research the person will get a handful of salaries.
How to apply for Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs?
Candidates can apply for the Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs online mode by going to the official website or can directly send their resume through Linkedin.
- Jobs In Agartala Tripura 2021 | Urgent Job In Tripura
- Law Officer Vacancy 2021 For Freshers
- Western Railway Group C Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- Uttarakhand APO Vacancy 2021 | 63 APO Jobs Apply Now
- Doon International School Dehradun Teacher Vacancy 2021
Q1. What is the qualification required for Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs ?
Ans Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Q2. What does an outreach associate do?
Ans Outreach associate provides the highest quality of care, using evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to help men, women and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without the burden of substance abuse or mental illness.