CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 178 Posts apply online Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger
CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 2020:- Chhattisgarh Government has officially announced a jobs notification on the official site, the maximum numbers of vacancy are available, there is the great opportunity for the young boys and girls if they are looking for the government jobs, the total vacancy is 178 posts for Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger, the date for online applying start from 16 June 2020, and the last date for online apply 15 July 2020 for more details visit http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger Exam 2020 Details
|Name of Department||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) & Forest Ranger|
|Total Posts||178 Posts|
|Age Limit||Between 21 to 40 years|
|Apply Fee||Rs.300/- for SC/ST/OBC Reserved of CG & Rs.400/- for all others candidates.|
|Online apply date||16 June 2020 to 15 July 2020|
|Salary||Rs.38,100/- to 56,100/- per month|
|Who can apply||Both Male and Female|
- CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest 178 Posts apply online Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger
- CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger Exam 2020 Details
- CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger Notification 2020
CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger Notification 2020
CGPSC has release a job notification of 178 posts for Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger these is a great opportunity for our boys and girls those who are searching for government jobs, the eligible candidate can apply for these post, before applying for this post it is my humble request to you please check the eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification selection process as well as all the requirement details, for more details go to official site.
Also Read Rajasthan Home Guard Vacancy
Also Read Assam Police Recruitment in Assam
CGPSC Vacancy details
Total Posts – 178 Posts
Name of Posts:-
- Forest Ranger 157 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) 21 Posts
CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger Posts Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification:-The Candidate who are applying for these post must have passed in 10+2 intermediate exam with PCB Group of subjects and Bachelor Decree with Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applicant / Forestry / Geology / Gardening / Agriculture / Botany / Physics / Animal Science / Zoology OR BE / B.Tech Degree in any discipline from authorized University or Institute.
Age Limit for Candidate:-
Minimum age limit 21 years
Maximum age limit 40 years
Age Relaxation to Reserved category as for the government rule
Pay Scale Details:-
Rs.38,100/- to 56,100/- per month Assistant Conservator of Forest, Forest Ranger salary.
For full details go to Official Website
Online Application Fee:-
- For General and others category Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved Category Rs. 300/-
- For full details go to official website.
Selection process as for candidate written exam, physical test and Interview
- Height Others Category 163 cm Man, 150 cm Female.
- Height Reserved category 152 cm Man, 145 cm Female.
- Chest 74-79 cm Man, 69-74 cm Female.
- 4 Hour walking 26 km Male, 16 km Female.
Note:- For more query regarding selection process for candidate, please go to official site and read the instruction carefully.
Apply Process:- The candidate can apply for this post online within the given date, from 16 June 2020 to 15 July 2020, after this date no application form will be accepted.
Importance Date regarding CGPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest, Forest Ranger.
- Online form fill-up date start – 16 June,
- Last date for applying for online – 15 July,
- Last date of Fees Payment – 15 July,
- Online correction form – 18 to 24 July 2020.
- Written Examination date – 20 September 2020.