BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020: Apply For LDC & MTS Vacancies:- Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences is accepting application from the interested candidate for the BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020: Apply For LDC & MTS Vacancies, interested candidates can apply for this post within the given time of BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020.
BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020, Good News for all the interested candidates who are looking for government jobs on Google, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & Multitasking Staff posts at www.bsip.res.in.
The offline form fill-up date has been started from 07 September and the last date 23 October 2020, the total vacancy for the Lower Division Clerk are 14 Posta and for Multitasking Staff are 16 Posts Vacancies the total Vacancies is 30 Posts. The interested candidates fill the form within the given time by the authority for more updates, subscribe to our notification bottom.
The interested candidates should also check the eligibility list for BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020 and Multitasking Staff posts, the candidates should hold 12Th Pass Certificate and some basic Computer knowledge to eligible for the post of BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020 (Lower Division Clerk).
The candidates to eligible for the post of Multitasking staff post he should hold a 10Th Pass Certificate or ITI, his age should be maximum of 25 years.
BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020: Apply For LDC & MTS Vacancies
|Name of Department||Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP)|
|Name of Posts||Lower Division Clerk & Multi-tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Apply Date||07 September 2020|
|Last Date||23 October 2020|
|Age Limit||18 years to 25 years|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 63,200/- per month|
BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Total Vacancies – 30 Posts
Name of Posts – Lower Division Clerk & Multitasking Staff
Salary – Rs.18,000 – 63,200/- per month
Also Read IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for BSIP Career 2020
Here we will show the BSIP LDC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria to the candidate, the interested candidates should check all the Eligibility Criteria for BSIP Career 2020.
Lower Division Clerk:
- To eligible for the post of Lower Division Clerk the candidates should hold a 12Th Pass certificate from an authorized Board/University.
- Candidate must have typing speed of 35 wpm in English and or 30 wpm on Hindi on Computer.
- Graduation and computer basic knowledge of accounts code like PFMS, Tally etc., computer working on Microsoft Office packages like Word, Excel, etc. and other office software with good writing skills in English will be preferred.
Multi Tasking Staff –I:-
- The interested Candidate should hold 10th class passed or ITI or equivalent specific qualification/experience may be prescribed by the Institute wherever some special skills are required.
- The candidate should have some basic knowledge of computer operation and typing, binding of books, driving, cooking, and house-keeping,· gardening, electrical, and plumbing works.
What is the age limit to apply for BSIP Recruitment?
- To eligible for the BSIP Recruitment the candidates must have minimum and maximum age limit which are as follows
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and
- Maximum age limit is 25 years
Age relaxation is given to reserved candidates as per Government rule.
BISP Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
- The candidates of General Category should pay Rs. 250/- as application Fees.
- The candidates of ST/SC/PWD and Women Candidates should not pay any Application Fees.
How To Apply For BSIP LDC Recruitment?
- Candidates should go to the Official Website Link is given Below
- Now Click on the Advertisement & BSIP LDC & MTS Application Form.
- After successful download Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
- Candidates should choose the required post for which you want to apply
- Candidates should fill all the important details such as Name, Date of Birth Residence and others in the application
- After successful complete of form fill-up Send the application with the required and valid documents to the Registrar, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, 53, University Road, Lucknow – 226 007, UP (INDIA). on or before 23 October 2020.
BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- To download the BSIP LDC & MTS Application Form Candidates should click on the given link
- BSIP LDC & MTS Application Form
- BSIP LDC & MTS Recruitment Form filling wrong information mistakenly
- Candidates should not fill the wrong information in the BSIP LDC or MTS Application form.
- Filling wrong information can reject the application
- One person can apply for one post, not more than one posts.
- Candidates should application fees using Demand Draft no other form of payment is accepted
- Non-submission of application fee can create trouble.
BSIP Lucknow Recruitment Important Note:- Candidates should read all the information carefully provided by us if any issued faced can go to the Official Website www.bsip.res.in
BSIP LDC & MTS Recruitment Notification
- GATE 2022 Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Guide
- Mouza, Mouza Meaning, Mouza Identification
- Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) entry scheme 2020
- BPSC 66th CCE Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF Out: 731 Vacancies, Eligibility/Online BPSC form fill-up given below
- Rohtak Army Bharti 2020 Apply Online Soldier GD, Clerk Post
How to Check BSIP Vacancy on bsip.res.in?
Simply candidates has to visit the Official Website and download Advertisement Notification from the bsip.res.in website and read the notification carefully everything mention on the notification.
How to Apply Online Application for BSIP Posts 2020?
Candidates should visit the Official Website and then registered his account and fill the form and then apply it, but BSIP Posts 2020 candidates cannot apply online, candidates should apply through Offline Mode, apply process is mention on articles.
How many Vacancies are released for BSIP Recruitment?
The Vacancies for Lower Division Clerk are 14 posts, and for Multitasking Staff 16 vacancies is available, the total 30 vacancies is available.
When is the Last date to apply for BSIP Recruitment for Various Categories?
The last date to apply for BSIP Recruitment for various categories is 23 October 2020
How to apply for BSIP Recruitment?
Candidates should go to the Official Website Link is given Below
Now Click on the Advertisement & BSIP LDC & MTS Application Form.
After successful download Take the print out of the Application format in PDF
Candidates should choose the required post for which you want to apply
Candidates should fill all the important details such as Name, Date of Birth Residence, and others in the application
After successful completion of the form fill-up Send the application with the required and valid documents to the Registrar, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, 53, University Road, Lucknow – 226 007, UP (INDIA). on or before 23 October 2020.
What is the age limit to apply for BSIP Recruitment?
To eligible for the BSIP Recruitment candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years, age relaxation is given to the reserved categories according to the Government rule.
What is the Pay Scale of BSIP Recruitment?
The candidates who are selected on BSIP Recruitment 2020 will get a salary up to Rs.18,000 – 63,200/- per month
What is the Selection Process for BSIP Recruitment?
The candidates will be selected based up skill test.
Is the latest BSIP Recruitment Out?
Yes the BSIP Recruitment is already out the last date to apply 23 October 2020
When is the last date to apply for BSIP Recruitment 2020?
The last date to apply for BSIP Recruitment 2020 is 23 October 2020
Can I apply for the BSIP Recruitment in online mode?
No candidates cannot apply online mode for BSIP Recruitment 2020
What is the age limit for BSIP Recruitment 2020?
The candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years, age relaxation is given to the reserved categories as per government rule.