BIS Recruitment 2021 | 18 New Vacancy Apply Now:- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is inviting the young candidate to fill up BIS Recruitment 2021 post of Scientist-‘B’ in the specified disciplines and categories. This is a good opportunity for the candidate who are looking for the bureau of indian standards vacancy now they can apply.
Today Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has published and bis recruitment notification on its official website for 18 young candidate to fill up the bureau of indian standards vacancy, the selected candidates will get level – 10 salary at the time of joining bis the candidate will gets salary of Rs. 87,525/-
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for bureau of indian standards apply online without any delay, candidate should keep in mind that they must read the article carefully before bureau of indian standards apply online, candidate should keep connected with us to received latest update about bis vacancy 2021, bureau of indian standards jobs, bureau of indian standards notification or bis exam date in future.
BIS Recruitment 2021 | 18 New Vacancy Apply Now
|Name of Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Post Name||Scientist-‘B’ & Others|
|Qualification||B.Tech/M.A in Natural Science|
|Total Vacancy||28 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
|Interview Date||26 June 2021|
|Salary||Rs. 87,525/- At the time of joining|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 455 IBPS Clerk Job Apply Now
- Western Railway Jobs 2021 | Teaching Jobs
- Rashtriya Military School Bangalore Recruitment 2021 Teacher
- IIT Bombay Job Vacancy 2021 Senior Executive-II (Legal)
- Dubai International Academy Al Barsha Vacancies 2021
BIS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Discipline Qualification||Required Essential||Corresponding GATE Paper and its Code|
|Civil Engineering||1.Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes] 2. Having valid GATE* score of 2019/2020/2021. The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021 (closing date of application).||Civil Engineering (CE)|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Same Apply||Instrumentation Engineering (IN)|
|Environmental Engineering||Same Apply||Environmental Science & Engineering (ES)|
|Textile Engineering||Same Apply||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)|
|Chemistry||1) Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or equivalent [in Chemistry discipline only] with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes]. 2) Having valid GATE* score of 2019/2020/2021. The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021 (closing date of application).||Chemistry (CY)|
BIS Recruitment Age Limit
BIS Recruitment Age Limit:- Interested candidate age should be maximum 30 years 25.06.2021.
Age relaxation is given to the following categories.
- 05 Years for ST/SC Category Candidates
- 03 Years for OBC Category Candidates
- 10 Years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (UR) candidates
- 15 Years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (SC/ST) candidates
- 13 Years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (OBC) candidates
- Up to 50 years upper age limit is given to Departmental candidates.
BIS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
BIS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:- The selection process will be done on the basis of the following:-
a) Short-listing on the basis of Gate 2019, Gate 2020 & Gate 2021 Score:
b) Candidate having higher Percentile will be given seniority in merit.
c) Personal Interview
d) Final Merit Lists
Bureau Of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Bureau Of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:- The interested has to pay the bureau of indian standards apply online application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode using Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking Reserved candidate are exempted to pay application fee.
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested candidate must read the article carefully before apply for the BIS Recruitment 2021, and follow the step to apply for OPTCL Recruitment.
- Complete the registration process.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of original documents.
- Make a payment using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit CARD if any method.
- Preview it and make sure all the required filled are correct.
- Make a final submission by submitting it.
Bureau Of Indian Standards Jobs:- This is a good opportunity for the fresher candidate bureau of indian standards jobs vacancy, candidate should read the bureau of indian standards notification carefully if faced any issue can go to the bis official website.
- Computer Science Teacher Jobs In Bangalore 2021
- ITBP Recruitment 2021 Apply Online | 65 ITBP Jobs
- Haryana Sub Inspector Vacancy 2021 | 465 SI Haryana Job
- Teaching Jobs In Bhopal for Graduates | Bhopal school vacancy 2021
- MCM DAV College Kangra Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Q1. What is BIS recruitment?
Ans Ans The Bureau of Indian Standards is an govt organization that appoint the fresher and experienced candidate for various posts.
Q2. How do I get a job in BIS?
Ans To get jobs in BIS candidate has to full fill the bis recruitment eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Q3. What is BIS eligibility?
Ans Candidate must hold B.Tech/M.A or any other degree from a recognized University.
Q4. What is the full form of BIS?
Ans The full form of BIS is Bureau of Indian Standards, to know more about BIS candidate should go to the official website.