Bank Teller Jobs Near Me Apply Online:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Bank Teller Jobs Near Me 2022, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here candidate will find the Bank Teller Jobs Near Me in full details which is given below.
Today OneAZ Credit Union has published a Bank Teller Jobs notification on its official website, and at linkedin, all eligible candidates can apply for the Bank Teller Jobs posts through online mode.
OneAZ Credit Union is hiring the candidates for the following jobs posts they are – Technical Support Specialist I, Facility Services Supervisor and others, candidate who are going to be appointed staffs at OneAZ will get a handful salary.
There is a maximum number of Full Time Bank Teller Jobs Near Me is available, all High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience candidates can apply.
Bank Teller Jobs Near Me Apply Online process has been already started from today but the OneAZ hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for the Bank Teller Jobs posts, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Bank Teller Jobs Near Me, make sure they should full fill the Bank Teller Jobs Eligibility criteria such as qualification and age limit.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Bank Teller Jobs, Bmo Harris Bank Teller Jobs, Full Time Bank Teller Jobs Near Me, Bank Teller Jobs Houston, Bank Teller Jobs Dallas etc, by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
|Qualification||High school diploma or general education degree (GED);|
|Post Name||Technical Support Specialist I, Facility Services Supervisor|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Visit||For latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
- Southwest Airlines Supervisor Jobs 2022 Apply Now
- Administration Assistant Jobs In Dubai Apply Now
- Reservations Agent Work From Home In USA Apply Online
- Customer Care Representative Jobs 2022 Apply Now
- Cabin Crew Jobs In Canada 2022 Apply Online
- Maintenance Technician Jobs Apply Now
- Firmware Engineer Jobs Apply Online
- Receptionist Jobs In USA 2022 Apply Now
Bank Teller Jobs Near Me Eligibility Criteria
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Cash handling experience preferred.
- Generous paid time off: 11 paid holidays, 5 vacation days, plus sick time and personal days
- Low-cost Medical, Dental & Vision plans – as low as $5 per pay period
- Paid childcare assistance
- Award-winning 401(k) 5% discretionary match – fully vested from day 1
- 100% Gym fee reimbursement up to $75/month
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement Up to $5,250
- $1200/yr student loan repayment
- Plus a great schedule with NO WEEKENDS!
- Starting pay of $17/hr
• Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsement.
• Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
• Enters members’ transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
• Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
• Orders daily supply of cash and counts incoming cash.
• Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen.
• Explains, promotes, or sells credit union products or services.
• Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in, automated teller machines and night depository.
• Accepts loan payments.
• Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
Why join the OneAZ team?
Our culture is one-of-a-kind! You’ll be joining a team of friendly, hardworking, helpful associates with the same mission guiding all that we do: We exist to improve the lives of our members, our associates and the communities we serve.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer robust benefits including low-cost medical, dental and vision plans, gym reimbursement, paid parental leave, generous personal days and vacation time, and an award-winning 401(k) program among many others. Take a look at our career page for detailed benefit information: www.oneazcu.com/about/careers
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Ensures compliance with applicable policies, laws, and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.
Position grades could fluctuate based on market value.
Bank Teller Jobs Notification
- Bank Teller Jobs Notification Download
- Bank Teller Jobs Near Me Apply Online
- Bank Teller Jobs Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com