Assistant Professor Vacancy in India:- Good News for all the candidates, there is a huge number of Assistant Professor Vacancy in India, if you are looking for the assistant professor jobs online then you are in the right place to find the assistant professor govt jobs, upsc assistant professor recruitment 2021.
Recently National Institute Of Technology Jamshedpur has published a Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 notification on its official website for the various assistant professor govt jobs posts, interested candidates can apply for those posts through online mode.
job application for assistant professor fill up process has been already started from 18 August 2021 and the last date to apply for the Assistant Professor Jobs is 17 September 2021 after this date no application will be accepted and Last date of submission of print out of application along with supporting documents is 24 September 2021.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Assistant Professor Vacancy in India, make sure they read the article carefully and make sure they full fill the assistant professor recruitment eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidates should stay connected with us in the upcoming days to received update about assistant professor recruitment, assistant professor vacancy 2021, upcoming assistant professor vacancy etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our Telegram.
Assistant Professor Vacancy in India
|Name of Department||National Institute Of Technology Jamshedpur|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Apply Date||18 August 2021|
|Last Date||17 October 2021|
|Hard Copy Submit Date||24.09.2021 (5:00 P.M.)|
|Total Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||Level – 12|
|Who can apply||Both Male and Female|
- Government Jobs In Siliguri For 12th Pass Graduation
- ADPO Vacancy In Chhattisgarh 2021 | 76 CG ADPO Vacancy 2021
- IMA Dehradun Recruitment 2021 | LDC, MTS, Cook & Ors Vacancy
- CBI APP Admit Card 2021 Download
- DPS Gaya Teacher Vacancy 2021
- NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021 Non Teaching Posts Apply Now
- Army Public School Jalandhar Recruitment 2021
- UP Post Office Vacancy 2021 | Post Office Bharti 2021 UP
- Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 | FSO recruitment 2021
- Law Teacher Vacancy | Law Teacher Jobs 2021
- Sarkari Job For 12Th Pass 2021 | Sarkari Naukri 12Th Pass
Assistant Professor Vacancy in India
|SI. No:||Designation, Pay Band and Academic Grade Pay||Essential Qualification||Essential Requirements||Cumulative Essential Credit Points|
|1||Assistant Professor (on contract) (Grade-II) PB-3, AGP Rs. 7000 (6th CPC) equivalent Level 11 (7thCPC)||Ph. D||One year post Ph. D experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry||10|
|2||Assistant Professor (Grade-I) PB-3, AGP Rs. 8000 (6th CPC) equivalent Level 12, (7thCPC)||Ph. D||One year post Ph. D experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry||20|
2. Number of Vacant Posts (including Backlog):
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||SC||ST||PWD [Horizontal Reservation]||Total|
|Assistant Professor (On Contract) (GradeII) AGP Rs. 7000/- Pay Level-11||03||03||07||03||02||01||18|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-I) AGP Rs. 8000/- Pay Level-12||12||07||15||07||06||06||47|
3. Department wise vacancy:
|4.||Computer Science & Engineering||08|
|6.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||04|
|7.||Humanities, Social Science & Management||00|
|10.||Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||09|
|12.||Production & Industrial Engineering||03|
4. Area of Specialization in the following Departments:
|Name of the Department||Desirable Specializations|
|Chemistry||● Surface Chemistry |
● Physical Chemistry
● Organic Chemistry
● Inorganic Chemistry
● Analytical Chemistry
● Environmental Chemistry
● Computational Chemistry
● Atmospheric Chemistry
● Material Chemistry
|Civil Engineering||● Water Resources Engineering |
● Transportation Engineering
● Environmental Engineering
● GIS and Remote Sensing
● Geotechnical Engineering
● Structural Engineering
|Computer Applications||● Software Engineering |
● Information Systems Security Engineering
● Database Management
● Network Programming
● Soft Computing
● Cyber Security
● Network Security
● Mobile Security
● Cloud Security
● Computer Graphics
● Net Security
|Computer Science & Engineering||● Computer Algorithms and Data Structures |
● Theory of Computations
● Computer Architecture
● Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
● Operating Systems
● Parallel and Distributed Computations
● Software Engineering
● Computer Networks
● Database Management Systems and very Large Database Technologies
● Compiler Design and Program Analysis
● Object Oriented Systems Design
● Artificial Intelligence and Application of Machine Learning in various problem domains
● VLSI, Embedded and Real-Time Systems
● Data and Network Security
● Digital Image Processing, Computer Vision and Object Detection
● Computer Graphics
● Multimedia Systems
● High-Performance Computing
● Internet of Things
● Deep Learning Neural Networks
● Cloud Computing
● Formal Methods and Formal Verification
● Human-Centre Computing
|Electrical Engineering||● Power System Engineering |
● Power Electronics
● Control System Engineering
● Instrumentation Engineering
● Electrical Machines
● Power Engineering Economics
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||● Communication Systems |
● Microprocessor and Embedded Systems Design
● MEMS / NEMS
● Microwave Engineering
● Signal Processing
|Humanities, Social Science and Management||● English: English Language / English Literature / Linguistics / Communication Studies |
● Economics: Any Area
● Psychology: Any Area
● Management: General Administration
|Mathematics||● Fluid Dynamics |
● Analysis (Wavelet Analysis, Functional Analysis, Topology)
● Mathematical Ecology
● Algebra & Number Theory
● Special Function & Fractional Calculus
|Mechanical Engineering||● Design Engineering |
● Energy Systems Engineering
● Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
● Thermal and Fluids Engineering
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||● Physical Metallurgy |
● Process Metallurgy
● Foundry Technology
● Material Science and Technology
● Computer Application in Metallurgy
|Physics||● Theoretical Physics |
● Experimental Physics
● Computational Physics
● Condensed matter Physics
|Production and Industrial Engineering||● Mechatronics |
● Toyota Production System
● Supply Chain Management
● Production and Manufacturing Engineering
● Robotics ● Automation
● CAD / CAM
● R.E. and R.P. with CAD application
● Production Engineering
● Industrial Engineering
● Product Design and Development
● Manufacturing Processes
● Manufacturing Planning and Control
● Manufacturing Management
● Manufacturing Excellence / World-class Manufacturing
● Manufacturing Systems Engineering
Assistant Professor Vacancy Age Limit
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with an exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research projects.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) for UR/OBC/EWS applicants. No application fee is required from SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants and employees/teachers of NIT Jamshedpur. The Application Fee should be remitted through SBI Collect only. No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Assistant Professor Salary
Period of Probation: One year for Assistant Professor Grade-I (PB-3 with AGP Rs. 8000/- as per 6th CPC) Level-12 in 7th CPC.
Process for making payment:
I. Log into SBI Collect Portal – https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.html
II. Check-I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above and click Proceed
III. In “State of Corporate / Institutions” Select Jharkhand
IV. In “Type of Corporate / Institution” select Educational Institutions and click “Go”
V. In “Educational Institutions Name” select NIT Jamshedpur
VI. In “Select Payment Category” select Application Fee for the Post of Assistant Professor, fill in the details and make the payment from any of the modes provided in the payment system.
VI1. Please write Applicant Name / Post / Department applied on the receipt before attaching to the online application.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in India?
Candidate should read the Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 article carefully before going to apply for the Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 job posts apply link is given below and follow this steps:
Complete the Registration Process.
- Candidates should go to the Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 official website apply link is given below.
- Complete the Registration Process by entering basic details.
- The system will send the login details to candidates.
- Fill the form correctly by entering personal details and qualification.
- Upload the scanned copies of original documents.
- Make sure all the required field are correct.
- Make a final submission by submitting it.
- Complete the fee payment process.
- After successful payment, candidates should take print out of the statement.
Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification
- Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification Download
- Assistant Professor Recruitment Online Apply
- Official Website
- Lucent General Knowledge Pdf Free Download
- Teacher Vacancy In Patna Bihar School 2022
- Power Grid Recruitment 2022 Diploma Trainee Jobs Apply Now
- Government Job Vacancies For Graduates 2022 Apply Now
- Teacher Vacancy In DAV School 2022 Apply Now
Q1. How many vacancies is available for Assistant Professor Posts?
Ans There are total of 67 assistant professor vacancies is available.
Q2. What is the salary of an Assistant Professor?
Ans The candidates who are going to be appointed at Assistant Professor posts will get Level – 12 Salary per month.