APPSC Jobs 2021 | Law Officer Posts:- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is accepting applications from the Law Graduate (LL.B- 3 years/5 years) persons to fill up APPSC Jobs 2021 | Law Officer posts, this is a golden opportunity for the candidate those who are looking for the appsc recruitment 2021 | Law Officer Posts.
Yesterday Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) officially published appsc notification 2021 for recruitment of Law Officer, candidate can apply through online mode the last date is 05 May 2021, for appsc upcoming notifications 2021, appsc latest notification stay in touch with us.
There are total 02 vacancies is available for APPSC Jobs 2021 | Law Officer Posts, interested candidate can fill up the appsc application form 2021, the form fill-up date has been already started, candidate should keep in mind that before applying for the appsc recruitment 2021 | Law Officer Posts, candidate must full-fill the appsc recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria such as age limit etc.
APPSC Jobs 2021 | Law Officer Posts
|Name of Department||Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Law Officer|
|Educational Qualification||LL.B- 5 years/3 years|
|Age Limit||Between 21 years to 32 years|
|Salary||Level – 10 of Rs. 56,100/- to 1, 77,500/-|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date||05 May 2021|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Note||Candidate should apply within time|
- NDMC Job Vacancy 2021 | Consumer forum Law Jobs
- Legal Assistant Manager Jobs in BOB Financial Career
- Legal Advisor Jobs in Noida
- NHDC Recruitment 2021 | 12 Young Professional Posts
- Teaching Jobs In Jammu University | Lecturers/Teaching
- Public Health Department Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
APPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must hold Bachelor’s of Laws (LL.B – 5 Years/ 3 Years) from the recognized University or Institute.
Final year students are also eligible for this posts, make sure that the must upload a Bonafide Certificate to established their claim.
If they are unavailable to produced their degree certificate then they can show the mark sheet issued by the competent authority as proof of passed the qualifying examination, it should be in original.
APPSC Jobs Selection Process
The eligible candidates must appear in the Written Examination in the following subject, which is followed by viva – voice/Interview to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finished.
Constitutional Law 100 Marks
Indian Penal Code, Cr.PC & C.P.C 100 Marks
Indian Contract Act, 1872, Indian Evidence Act
1872, and Assam Frontier(Administration of Justice) Regulation 1945.
General English 100 Marks
General Knowledge and Essay Writing 100 Marks
Viva Voice 75 Marks
Total : 575 Marks
Candidate who secured minimum 33% marks in written exam paper and secured 45% marks out of aggregate total marks in written exam paper shall eligible for Interview/Viva.
Documents should Upload
Candidates must upload their scanned copy of original documents along with the application.
- Scanned signature of the candidate in white paper with black pen (size 20 kb to 60 kb)
- Recent passport size photo ( size 40 kb to 100 kb)
- Bonafide Certificate for students in their Final Degree year (100 kb jpg format)
APPSC Jobs 2021 Application Fee:-
APPSC Jobs 2021 Application Fee:- Arunachal Pradesh Schedule Tribe (APST) Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode only.
Prior to Interview/Viva-Voice:- The candidate who qualify written exam will have to submit photo copies (Xerox) of the following documents to the Commission before one week from the actual dated of Interview date.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Self attested of Class X Certificate issued by Board.
- Self attested copies of Degree Certificate and Marksheet.
- Self attested copy of APST Certificate for APST Candidate and copy of PRC in case of others.
At the Time of Interview/Viva Voice
Candidates have to produce the above mentioned documents in original form at the time of Interview, if he/she unavailable to do so then it will be rejected.
How to apply for APPSC Jobs ?
- Candidates can apply for APPSC Jobs | Law Officer through online mode, link is given below.
- Complete the APPSC Jobs Online Registration by entering basic details
- Fill the appsc application form 2021
- Upload the scanned copy of original documents, signature, photo.
- Make sure all the details are corrects.
- And make a final submission.
Important Note:-Candidates should read the articles carefully, if faced any issue relating to APPSC Jobs, appsc group 1 jobs list or any others issued can go to the official website, candidates should stay in touch with us for appsc new notifications 2021 or any others latest government jobs.
- Jobs In Agartala Tripura 2021 | Urgent Job In Tripura
- Law Officer Vacancy 2021 For Freshers
- Western Railway Group C Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- Uttarakhand APO Vacancy 2021 | 63 APO Jobs Apply Now
- Doon International School Dehradun Teacher Vacancy 2021
What is the selection process for APPSC Vacancies?
Ans The eligible candidates must appear in the Written Examination in the following subject, which is followed by viva – voice/Interview to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finished.
What are the starting and closing dates to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. APPSC Jobs Notification was out on 31 March 2021 and the last date to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2021 is 05 April 2021.
What is the mode of application for APPSC Jobs Notification?
Ans Candidates must apply through online mode, except this mode no other form of apply mode is accepted.
What is the age limit for APPSC Jobs Recruitment?
Ans Candidate age should be between 21 years to 32 years.
What is the APPSC full form?
Ans The full form of APPSC is Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
How to apply for APPSC Jobs ?
Ans Candidates can apply for APPSC Jobs | Law Officer through online mode, link is given below.
Complete the APPSC Jobs Online Registration by entering basic details
Fill the appsc application form 2021
Upload the scanned copy of original documents, signature, photo.
Make sure all the details are corrects.
And make a final submission.